What should dmk do for revitalizing itself?
1. Dayanidhi maran must be expelled from the party.(his dinakaran episode is the root of political debacle of dmk;all was going well till then)
2. Alagiri should confine himself doing the party work alone;should n’t aspire for any powerful post.Leave alone English,he cant even speak tamil properly; when kalaignar was asked to contest for primeminister post he said ”en uyaram ennakku theriyum “;likewise alagiri also should know about his capability.giving statements like “I will not accept anybody else as leader “has led to unnecessary confusions among the cadres.
3. Even though kalaignar projected Stalin as the next leader,he got passmark only during the parliament election when he campaigned for the party in the absence of kalaignar.
4. Anyway a more vibrant leadership is needed for the party ;the party atleast now should voice for the srilankan tamils-this can be effectively done if vaiko is roped in;
5. Kalaignar should immediately stop falling at the feet of congress and revolt against it come what may! We need that karunanidhi who takes quick and bold decisions!
6. Dmk leadership should learn one thing from Jayalalitha-Any ordinary worker can become mla or minister;but in dmk only the same old persons or their family members can occupy all the posts-A worker should remain the same –how can we expect them to be motivated?
Maran worked for party so he was made the central minister.but what did dayanidhi do?why was he made a minister?Just because he directly became the minister,he didn’t realize how important is the party-he started working against the party’s interest-he is responsible for the 2G issue-didn’t see raja as party candidate-took him as his personal enemy-now the whole thing boomerangs on him.